Manager of DevOps
A well known company that creates the one of the world's leading cloud CRM call center tool is looking for their next leader for the DevOps team. The right candidate should have a good mix of both hands on and management skills. As a key member is engineering leadership you will be responsible for overall DevOps strategy and setting best practices for engineering company wide.
Required Skills & Experience
- Overall 10+ years of professional experience in Production Operations or Software Engineering.
- At least 3+ years of leadership experience.
- Expert with Linux OS.
- Experience designing, building and managing large scale infrastructure in AWS including EC2, RDS, Cloudwatch, S3, and Route53.
- Experience or knowledge in multiple configuration management tools like Chef, Ansible or Terraform.
- Strong scripting and automation skills using Python, Ruby or Go Lang.
- Demonstrated work in high load, high-traffic infrastructure.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Big Data Technologies like Hadoop/Hive, Redshift
- Experience setting up Microservice architecture
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or Mesos.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive base salary
- Full health benefits
- Annual bonus
- Stock options
- Travel/commuting stipend
- $5,000/ year for conferences