Client Support Engineer II
This company’s client support engineers utilize strong customer service skills to provide on-site technical support to our dynamic client base. They regularly drive to our local client locations and interact closely with all levels including executives. In this position, you will communicate with clients on-site to resolve technical issues and close tickets as well as utilize your Windows desktop troubleshooting to assist clients with connectivity, printing, customization, user profile and applications. You will have the opportunity to provide strong Microsoft Office and Mobile Device troubleshooting to resolve client issues as well as troubleshoot backup solutions, mail-flow, and Exchange DAG.
Utilizing conceptual knowledge of working firewalls to ensure secure connectivity, utilizing exchange configuration and troubleshooting to support clients, and maintaining single ESX Host configuration for deployments will all be a part of this role as well. You will also deploy new hardware using Imaging technology, perform Virus/Malware removal, and you will be responsible for maintaining WSUS. This position will allow you to work with VMWare to perform basic VM edits, trouble shooting, and extend data stores/partitions.
You will be responsible for user account management in Active Directory, Exchange, spam filter, and other platforms. This includes: creation, removal, changes, password resets, and bulk operations. Utilizing a strong working knowledge of Corporate Networking and Services to provide client support will also be a apart of the position. This includes configuring switches. It also includes troubleshooting DHCP servers, local DNS, external name resolution issues, AD replication, and VPN. You will also serve as a point of escalation to level I engineers
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be customer focused and able/willing to provide “white glove” service
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to follow and adhere to defined process
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work in a fast past environment while producing high quality results Passionate about technology
- College degree preferred but not required
- 3+ years of related work experience (including internships)
- Valid driver’s license and personal reliable vehicle
Benefits & Perks
- Bonus Plan
- Full benefits
- 3 weeks vacation (1 week sick leave)
- Birthday off!
- Stipend for transport
- Parking paid