Mid to Senior Level Android Developer
Join a team of talented mobile engineers at a rapidly growing company in the western suburbs. this position will be responsible for developing and modifying android applications for new and existing designs. Work with the marketing team to develop new software to maximize customer experience. Develop software for internal and external use.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of Android Application development.
- Published examples of Android Applications.
- Experience in JAVA.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience in a Linux Environment is preferred.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Paid Sick Time Leave.
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit.
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Company Happy Hours.
- Bring your dog to work day.