Lead Embedded Software Engineer - IoT
Are you an engineer who hears an idea and immediately envisions a product? Now imagine a job where you get to rapidly prototype without the dull, maintenance period between releases. Our client is an exciting start-up that has created a platform to bring common people’s ideas to life. The company uses crowd sourcing to select popular ideas and convert them into actual products. These products are then manufactured in-house and sold at Target, Best Buy, Bed Bath and Beyond, etc. With this incredibly unique concept, this start-up has managed to raise over $175 million in venture capital and have built an entirely new development office in downtown San Francisco. They have partnerships with Harman, General Electric, and many other world class consumer brands.
With a go-getter, no BS attitude, this company is looking for the best of the best engineers in wireless and IoT to join this rapidly growing company. Be prepared to jump into a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment where even the most experienced of engineers will learn new things and be pushed out of your comfort zone.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, or related experience
- 10+ years of overall embedded software development experience in a (RTOS) real-time operating system environment
- Strong programming skills in C and C++
- Strong experience in wireless networking (WiFi, 802.11, Zigbee, Bluetooth, BLE, 802.15, Wireless Mesh, etc.)
- Experience with FreeRTOS and/or ThreadX
- Experience with Nordic and/or TI chips
- Previous experience in consumer electronics, IoT, etc.
Competitive salary, benefits package, and stock.