Solutions Architect (Linux/Solaris/AWS)
A well-known commercial company located in NOVA is hiring for a senior solutions architect (this is a full-time, direct hire!) This person to work with multiple teams within the operations group (storage team, network team, systems team, etc.) to manage all areas of capacity planning, starting from the hardware side (this is a Solaris shop). This person should have a good understanding of automation, scripting, and ideally some AWS knowledge as well.
- Enterprise SAN/NAS storage
- Network/datacenter design
- Capacity planning
- IT operations management
- Experience in infrastructure architecture/design (failover techniques, recovery/rollback and application partitioning)
- Strong Linux (Solaris) sys admin skills (Ops Center is also strongly preferred)
- Strong scripting skills (Bash, Perl, Powershell, etc.)
- Automation experience with Puppet
The client offers a very competitive benefits package and generous bonus structure.
Please submit your resume for immediately consideration!