SQL Product Analyst
A client of ours is looking to add an enthusiastic SQL Product Analyst to their Analytics team. This rapidly growing startup specializes in on-demand mobile services and is in West Hollywood. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in analytical thinking making continuous improvements to their team’s dashboards and processes, identifying insights from existing data and, and providing actionable feedback. They are willing to pay up to $100,000 for the ideal candidate depending on skills and/or years of experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience performing analysis for an internet company.
- Great communicator with strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors or Masters in Math, Engineering, Statistics or other quantitative field, with track record of academic excellence.
- History of deriving actionable insights from complex datasets.
- Excellent SQL and data warehouse skills. Experience writing complex queries on large data sets.
- Expertise with data visualization and dashboard tools such as Tableau, Looker, or equivalent.
- Experience with predictive modeling and scripting languages a plus.
- Report to Director of Product and support executives in key business verticals with high quality analysis and actionable recommendations.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Develop standardized dashboards and ad hoc reports to inform business decisions, with an emphasis on automation and scalability.
- Design and analyze A/B tests to drive KPI improvements.
- Effectively present data and analysis in a way that gets to the heart of the most important business questions facing Wag!.
- Partner with Engineering to optimize data tracking/quality and drive data warehouse improvements.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary (BOE)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Daily catered lunch
- Office dogs!