An enterprise life science company in North York is growing their development team, and looking for software engineers with a passion for medical devices and life sciences to join their team. This exciting role entails working alongside engineers on multi-million dollar devices, using C#, C++ and WPF on a day to day to support research on product quality, and data gathering for detailed analysis of particles and molecules.
The ideal candidate is senior with exposure to medical devices and desktop development. You must have very strong object oriented programming skills and a strong ability to demonstrate object oriented programming concepts.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science
- 7+ years’ experience with C# OR C++ engineering in a desktop background
- 3+ years' with WPF & MVVM
- Experience in a medical device/life sciences industry
Benefits & Perks
- Collaborative work culture
- Learning environment and growth opportunities