Back End Java Developer (Contract)
A global leader in media processes and software development is looking to hire several back-end Java contractors in Toronto for a 12-month contract to start with possible extensions. You will be working with a dynamic team in order to design, create and maintain the overall software application and platforms. The ideal candidate should have intermediate Java, J2EE experience, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, and RESTful.
If you are looking for an impactful contract opportunity in the business software industry this opportunity is for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of development experience in Java, J2EE, EJB
- Worked with Spring MVC/ Hibernate frameworks
- Understanding of software development lifecycle processes. Experience with SCRUM, Agile and iterative approaches a plus.
- Experience in working with RESTful webservices
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills: demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audience.