A leading digital media brand for kids based in the beautiful Redwood City is on the lookout for someone who’s passionate about data. This award-winning company has provided kids with unlimited access to 25,000 quality books and videos to encourage kids to discover their passion for learning in a safe environment.
As a data engineer on the team, you will help mature their infrastructure to increasing collecting, storing, and analyzing data. You will work as a member of the engineering team to help implement event gathering within our products across multiple platforms. You will organize the data within the company by building and maintaining dashboards. You’ll hold knowledge of our data and can provide guidance to aid in making decisions and initiate growth.
Required Skills & Experience
- An appetite for collecting, identifying, and analyzing event patterns that correlate with user patterns and behavior
- A skilled at writing SQL queries
- Experience using Big Query, mix panel, Flurry, and Google Analytics for data gathering and analysis
- Experience writing code for event tracking within products
- B.S. in Computer Science or Related
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using and assimilating Machine Learning technologies such as Tensor Flow
Benefits & Perks
- Health Benefits: (Health, Dental, and Vison care)
- 401 K
- Stock options