Object Orientated Programmer (C#)
The leader in manufacturing automation is looking to bring on a Software Engineer to join their growing team. This is a position based in downtown Chicago with a company whose success begins and ends with their innovative development team.
The right candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience developing applications with object-oriented programming using C# or VB.NET. The ideal candidate will have an engineering degree (computer, software, mechanical, electrical), and an eye on development. This person will be joining a rapidly growing company looking to cement their footprint as the national leader in automation.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years software engineering
- 2+ years’ experience with C#, ASP.NET, and WCF
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or relative field
- MS in Computer Science or relative field a plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit