C# WPF Developer
A medical devices company located in Langhorne is in need of a strong .NET and C# programmer. In this role you will work on bleeding edge technologies that are revolutionizing the data flow of health care information.
The team is a mid size group that follows Agile methodology and invites creative engineers to join the cause. This is a heads down busy environment with new projects constantly rolling in.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent C# and .NET Skills
- MVVM or XAML experience is a plus
- Java and GUI experience a plus
- Able to Work Outside of Microsoft Frameworks
- Comfortable with Writing Complex, Testable Code
- Entity Framework
- ASP.NET MVC
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent and Reputable Growth Potential
- Full Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Competitive 401K with Match
- Sick Days, Vacation and Uncapped PTO