Mid- Level SQL DBA
One of Orange County's largest technology companies is looking to add a SQL DBA onto their team on a full time basis. Some responsibilities will include, but are not limited too, administration and maintenance of all database server systems and software. Other responsibilities will include database security, database planning and design, installation and configuration, performance tuning, optimization, backup and recovery.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-6 years’ experience as a MS SQL Server DBA
- Ability to install and configure SQL Server (clustering, default collation, file locations, number of instances, and service amounts)
- Configures linked servers, DTS Packages, Data Replication and Network Libraries
- Configures database options for performance and optimizes database performance
- Utilizes database tuning and optimization programs or utilities to enhance database performance and application response times.
- Monitoring and Maintenance, Monitors the availability and reliability of database-related functions and processes.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Great communication skills
- Strong teamwork ethic
- Ability to work efficiently
Benefits & Perks