Senior Java Developer
Our client is a team of exceptional people helping global citizens access non-traditional post-secondary learning experiences. Their teams creates technology that lets colleges and universities manage their growth as they strive to educate the world.
· Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle – requirements, architecture, design, development, testing, deployment.
· Participate in the project planning process including estimating and process improvements.
· Implement highly usable, efficient, and scalable software.
· Evaluate new technologies and determine how they might be integrated and utilized to better serve our clients.
· Strive at all times to do work using best practices– through experience or experimentation.
Required Skills & Experience
· Education. You have either a diploma or a degree in Computer Sciences, IT, or related field.
· Tech exposure. You have experience with most of the following technologies:
· MSSQL and Oracle databases
· Spring and Hibernate Frameworks
Benefits & Perks
· Comprehensive benefits package to be discussed.