Hot Toronto startup is seeking a front-end developer with react experience ranging from the junior to the intermediate-senior range.
This SaaS company provides a platform for businesses to make more informed B2B decisions by allowing them to extract greater insight and analytics from online consumer interactions. Rather than just telling a business about whether a consumer has viewed a product or ad, this platform allows organizations to find how the consumer interacted with their product or advertising.
This organization has a ‘startup’ feel, while still being established with around 65 employees. For the ideal candidate with commensurate react experience they would be willing to pay up to $100,000.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 year of professional development experience in an established organization
- 3+ months of using react in production
- Strong communication skills are an absolute must
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is nice to have
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other post-secondary accreditation
Benefits & Perks
- Beautiful, open space office in downtown Toronto
- Competitive benefits and salary with room for growth
- Vibrant company culture with lunches and group retreats