Machine Learning/3D Imaging Engineer - Contract
Are you someone who is passionate about sustainability and creating a greener future? A well funded Silicon Valley startup that develops a cloud-based software, which enables a sophisticated end-to-end solution for solar energy. They are looking to hire talented Computer Vision/Machine Learning Engineers to join their team. Their software is used to create over 10,000 projects a week across the US and internationally for any solar professional to design and sell their own personalized solar platform.
In this position you will be responsible to refine and improve their image recognition pipeline and writing code to quickly and accurately process point cloud data. You will also design algorithms for 3D scene understanding by researching and deploying computer vision and machine learning techniques.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in C++ or Python
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- 3D vision (geometric reconstruction and recognition)
- Deep learning and Tensorflow or similar frameworks
- Image processing and OpenCV
- Point cloud processing and remote sensing
- Familiarity with WebGL and PCL is a plus
- BSc plus related work experience
- MSc/PhD in CS, or EE
Benefits & Perks
- Compelling compensation package.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.