Senior Machine Learning Engineer (AR/VR)
Want to be a part of the future of the Wearables and Augmented Reality space? This company is combining visual ability with mobile computing, which provides you visual output equivalent to when you step outside into the world, but powered by the mobile tech. Their technology allows you to generate images indistinguishable from real objects and place those images seamlessly into the real world. The have raised over $500 million in funding and are quickly growing.
As the Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you be responsible for developing state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms using tools from Deep Learning and other methods to enhance the visual imagery system on their device.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with C++, Python, and Matlab
- Strong deep learning background
- Experience with robotics machine learning projects
- BS in Computer Science
- At least three years of experience working in algorithm development and testing of machine learning-based classification
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Daily catered lunches
- Fun startup environment
- Team outings