Senior Software Engineer (.NET)
The creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms is looking for a Senior Software Engineer that embodies the Scrum values of commitment, courage, focus, openness and respect in every interaction. This position collaborates effortless with the rest of the team to deliver on sprint goals and commitments, while performing complex changes and complicated factoring without the need for direction. You will write queries, scripts, and data upgrades.
This is an opportunity to grow your skills as a professional developer, and establish rock-solid engineering practices. If you’re a natural leader with strong technical chops, strong, pragmatic opinions, you’ll be an excellent fit with this company’s culture and values.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years of experience.
- Completed three or more projects on commercially available applications.
- B.S./M.S in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Self-motivation drive to get things done and deliver on team commitments.
- Fluency with C#, ASP.NET (MVC and WebForms), SQL Server
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is ideal
- Some experience with Git, Jira and Confluence preferred
This company is based in Philadelphia, but opening an office in Providence, RI. Final round interviews will take place in the Philadelphia office. If invited, flights will be reimbursed the day of the interview. Upon an accepted offer, you must be available to work in Philadelphia for two weeks. After that period, you may work remotely until the Providence office is completed (estimated completion is between six to nine months away).
Benefits & Perks
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Holidays
- Competitive 401(k) Savings Plan
- Health Insurance plan includes health, dental, vision