A startup with a blank checkbook? That's the dream right? Well, dreams do come true.... and the Sys Admin team is being expanded! Currently looking for a senior level engineer with strong passion and knowledge of Linux and automation. The platform is used by college recruiting to track and manage all athletes of interest (sport agnostic). There will also be a data analytics layer to gather more information as to which high school sports lead to what college athletes. If you like breaking the boundaries of development and not just following specs, but you also understand best practices of an Agile team, then come learn more.
Required Skills & Experience
· Strong background in Linux Systems Administration/DevOps
· Experience supporting a Ruby on Rails environment would be a plus
· Experience with AWS
· Configuration Management tools (chef, puppet, saltstack, ansible, etc)
· Understanding of continuous integration
· Knowledge of docker/vagrant would be a plus
· Mastery of scripting in Python, Ruby, Bash, Shell or Perl
Benefits & Perks
Full-time competitive salary coupled with bonuses and a stock option program.