Juniper Systems Engineer
Our client is a Boston-based start-up cofounded by two MIT graduates. They are currently building out a team of Network Engineers in Chicago to work on their newest project. The project is building a brand new network used to deliver global videos throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
That’s where you come in. You are a passionate, experienced engineer with an MPLS background and/or multicast experience. You have solid Juniper MX or QFX experience and are not intimidated by working at a growing and developing company, outside of traditional corporate structure. You will enjoy the unique opportunity of building a network from scratch and working with a talented, motivated team.
Required Skills & Experience
· MPLS Multicast
· Juniper experience
· 5+ years in the networking industry
· MPLS, BGP, LDP, OSPF, QoS, IPv6, L3VPN and L2VPN experience
· Experience with IP transit and peering relationships, including a deep understanding of how networks interconnect.
· Excellent written, documentation, presentational and communication skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Previous ISP experience
· Juniper MX and QFX or other platform experience
· Familiarity with DevOps processes (especially Python and SaltStack)
· Familiarity with Internet traffic engineering
· Certifications such as JNCIP/CCNP, CCIE/JNCIE
Benefits & Perks
· 401k + 5% match, competitive Healthcare, Vision and Dental plan
· Competitive salary, flex hours and work from home options
· Free haircuts, access to fitness facilities, convenient location