Senior Developer at Medical AI Startup
A medical artificial intelligence company based in San Francisco is looking to hire a Senior Ruby Software Developer that has the option to become a Manager of Software Development. Founded by Stanford graduates, this company is focused on building algorithmic architecture to achieve/surpass human-level intelligence in medicine – they achieve this by using deep learning for medical conversations, diagnosis and treatment and medical image recognition.
They’re looking to make an essential hire within the company – you would be working on the AI-powered medical assistant software, which helps payers and providers keep patient population healthy. On a day-to-day basis, you would follow Agile methodology and build tools and features that make the company more efficient as a whole. You would also assist the Research department by integrating APIs where appropriate as well as refining the output of the research department into reusable pieces where appropriate.
Required Skills & Experience
· 4+ years of software development experience
· Extensive progamming skills in Ruby on Rails
Desired Skills & Experience
· Mobile experince is a big plus
Benefits & Perks
· Market-competitive salary plus equity
· 401k Plan
· Healthy caterd lunches and dinners
· Gym membership reimbusement
· Semi-annual company-wide non-profit volunteering