Junior DevOps Engineer
A software company that builds technology to support the pharmaceutical industry is looking to bring on a Junior DevOps Engineer. Their product provides pharmaceutical companies with insight into clinical research trials. So far, this company is the only one of its kind in a niche field. They are on-boarding major clients and are in a position to grow quickly. It's an incredible green field opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as an operations engineer in a LAMP environment with a desire to grow into a DevOps Engineer. Under the wing of some established engineers you will learn AWS in depth. This position is 80% infrastructure focused, and 20% automation and development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux server administration (CentOS, Debian, or Ubuntu)
- At least a year of experience with cloud-based infrastructures in AWS (EC2 and MongoDB highly desired)
- Proficient in at least one programming language (bash, Perl, Python, or Ruby)
- Configuration management experience (Ansible is preferred, Puppet or Chef is ok)
- Desire to grow with a team, willingness to dig in and learn
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Java and Redis are huge pluses
Benefits & Perks
- Learn and develop a DevOps engineer skillset
- 401K, health, dental insurance
- Stock option and annual bonuses
- Free coffee and snacks