Junior-Mid Level Windows Adminstrator Job Details
An International Software-as-a-Service company located in Arlington, VA is seeking a Junior Level Windows Administrator with 1-3 years of experience as well as a Mid-Level Windows Administrator with 3-5 years of experience. They are looking for an individual with the horsepower to excel and the drive to succeed within a fast growing and expanding environment using the most up to date technologies.
- Experience using Hyper-V, VMware
- Extensive knowledge in an Exchange environment
- Knowledge of back-ups (Back-up Exec, DPM)
- Ability to complete migrations
- Administer Active Directory, DNS, DHCP integration
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose performance problems
- Bachelor’s Degree
This opportunity offers a competitive salary, paid time off, and other amazing benefits including a work space with a game room, including foosball, flat screen TVs and a room to store your bike.
Windows Administrator, Support and Implementation Engineer, Windows 2003, Windows 2008 OS, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, Migration, System Administrator, Virginia, Arlington, Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Hyper-V