Senior iOS Developer Job Details
My client is the leader in secure mobile device management, Backed by some of the top VC firms in the valley. My client develops and markets mobile management software that empowers companies to manage and secure their mobile infrastructure and transform enterprise mobility into a competitive business advantage. My client is looking for a highly motivated iOS Software Engineer that will incorporate best software development and engineering practices, standards and processes, as well as draw on team expertise and other organizational resources to provide timely and technically sound recommendations that meet customer and company requirements. The applicant will also participate in code / design reviews, unit testing, stability testing, product documentation and production support.
- BS/MS in CS/EE
- 6+ years of software development experience
- 4+ years programming in an object oriented language like C++/Objective C/Java.
- 2+ years experience developing iOS applications for iPhone & iPad
- Strong understanding of iOS SDK, Xcode, iOS frameworks
- Familiarity with JSON, SOAP/REST, HTTP(S), web services , SQLite
- Experience with APNS, iPCU, mobileconfig, mobile management
- Experience with OTA configuration, X.509 certificates, SCEP highly desirable
- Experience developing for Android and other mobile platforms a huge advantage.
- Experience with data security concepts and implementation a huge plus.
- Proven ability to innovate and work jointly with other team members