A provider of electronic trading platforms located in Center City is looking to add a Senior Java Developer to their team. The company develops the world’s most secure platforms for billing and trading of equity, and has been listed on the S&P 500 for 5 years. With over 3,000 index and equity options coupled with their unique blend of electronic and floor-based trading, they are a well-established international company that is behind 10% of the security transactions in the world.
The company is looking for a proven Java developer with over 6 years of experience to come in and work in both a team oriented and team environment on the architecture and implementation of their software.
- 6+ years of Java development experience
- 6+ years of developing web based J2EE applications
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience developing in Core Java
- Ability to work both individually and within a team
- Experience with Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate (plus)
- Eperience with SOAP and REST Webservices (plus)
- Experience working with Business Intelligence software (plus)
20-30% salary bonus; Benefits package; Competitive Salary
Java, J2EE, Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, Webservices, SOAP, REST, SQL Server