Our client is a successful technology company providing financial services to businesses across the world and are in need of a Lead SQL Database Developer/DBA/ Database Engineer to manage their talented IT operations team near Woodland Hills, CA! With a unique game plan for continued growth, new product releases, and a dedication to finding the best talent on the market, this Lead Database Engineer/ DBA will help them build and provide solutions dealing with terabytes of crucial business data.
- 5+ years of professional experience designing, developing and administrating MS SQL Server Databases, preferable SQL 2008 +
- Expertise with T-SQL development, SSIS, ETL (75%)
- DBA tasks, mirroring, replication, clustering, log shipping, etc. (25%)
- Ability to work in a fast paced AGILE environment
- Pluses: SQL 2008 R2, SQL 2012, Experience with DTS, ETL, Data Warehouse development, cubing, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MySQL, enterprise infrastructures and enterprise storage solutions, SAN, NAS, exchange, lotus, groupwise, or other enterprise e-mail systems, cloud, Amazon EC2
Our client offers a competitive base salary, bonuses, great benefits with 401K matching, in a professional, energetic, and dynamic work environment. This position will also lead into high level business intelligence strategy and data warehousing.
SQL/ T-SQL / SQL 2005/ SQL 2008 / SQL Server / Developer / Database Administrator / DBA / Database Architect/ SSIS / SSRS / SSAS / ETL