QA Engineer at Expanding Startup
A tech startup in Midtown Manhattan is looking to bring on a QA Engineer to work on updating existing automation frameworks using the latest technologies. This is a full-time job with lots of room for career growth and autonomy to implement new testing tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience
- Advanced knowledge of Selenium (WebDriver or Grid)
- Knowledge of UI testing tools (Mocha, Chai, Protractor, Nightwatch)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Work with AWS, Azure
- Knowledge of DevOps tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Flexible Work/Life Balance
- Beautiful New Office Space
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.