A mapping and navigating company is looking to add on a Systems Administrator to there team. This company is the leading provider of truck and RV navigation devices, the fastest growing mobile fleet management company and a key education supplier with products in more than 90 percent of US schools. As a Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for the Administration of the IT infrastructure services, provide on-call support and assist Director of IT in developing and managing projects that improve Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery processes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a Systems Administrator role
- Understanding of IP Networking
- Experience administrating Microsoft Office 365
- Experience using operating systems such as Windows 7, 8, 10
- Hyper-V and VMware virtualization technologies, Windows servers, storage, and networking
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85K/year, DOE
- Unlimited Vacations
- Full health benefits package
- Room for growth
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.