Full Stack Software Developer (.NET, Angular)
Located in the west end of the GTA, this product based company which specializes in resource management and financial planning is looking for a senior full stack software developer using the latest .NET technologies to join their team. This role involves building brand new mission critical modules for clients to use, based on new requirements gathered by the BA team. This is a highly collaborative and dynamic position which will allow you to participate in the full SDLC.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor/Masters in computer science or equitable
- 5+ years using .NET in a full stack environment
- Professional experience implementing Angular 4 and Microservices
Desired Skills & Experience
- .NET core is a nice to have technology
- AWS is a nice to have technology
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPIs (microservices), SQL
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Performance Bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.