Lead Visual Designer (UI/UX)
An early staged Santa Monica based startup in the fin-tech service space is currently hiring for a Lead Visual Designer to join their growing team. They have developed a creative way that will allow entrepreneurs to gain the competitive edge when it comes to gaining capital in the most vital stages. The ideal candidate would be someone who is who has had sole ownership of doing a major re-design using the latest UI/UX trends and methodologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years of professional UI/UX experience designing successful consumer mobile apps
- Strong visual design skills to apply color, texture, movement, and typography to create delightful UI’s
- Strong mobile UX skills to work out complete UX flows, wire-frames, and high fidelity prototypes
- Experienced with usability testing, live user testing, and metrics to evolve the product
Desired Skills & Experience
- Enjoy working in small groups in a fast paced environment
- Portfolio that you are proud of with recent relevant work
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Visual Design
- 60% Hands On
- 25% Management Duties
- 15% Client Facing
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.