Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
A well-known theme park and entertainment resort, is currently looking to add a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) as a contractor to their growing team in Hollywood! This is a 6-month contract-to-hire opportunity to extend or convert.
As the Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) you'll be responsible for developing and executing moderate to highly complex automated tests across web and mobile platforms.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to execute manual and automated test cases across mobile platforms
- Engage in test case execution including defect documentation and tracking,
- Working experience with open-source test frameworks (Selenium)
- 2+ years of experience with Java or other object-oriented language
- Knowledge and experience with continuous integration tools and GIT versioning control system
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Automation
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.