Senior Full Stack Developer
A product based company located downtown is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to help development and architect new iterations of their platform. They are working in a Microsoft environment with technologies ranging from .Net Core, C#, MongoDB and AWS. The application you would be working on automates the data entry process for large amount of data on a daily basis. This application is used by large enterprise companies which helps speed up the documentation process. The salary for this role can range up to 120K depending on work experience and technical skills.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with .NET Core is a must as they have recently started to process to have all new development done with .NET Core
- Strong knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Experience with Angular and/or React is a strong asset
- Solid Experience with cloud technologies like Azure or AWS
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2012 & higher
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in MongoDB
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Previous experience in a product or SaaS environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% new development
- 10% enhancements and maintenance
- 15% Architecture and Design
- 100% Hands On
- 60% backend, server-side development
- 40% front end, UI development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Bonus plan
- Great working culture and environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.