mySQL Database Developer
Located in Washington, D.C., a global leader in media and content delivery is looking for a Senior mySQL Developer to join a high visibility team that interacts with top stakeholders. This is a contract to hire opportunity with a hourly budget of $70/hour + benefits and a very high likelihood of conversion at 6 months!
If you are a talented database developer with strong presentation/communication skills, who is comfortable working in a mySQL environment with complex queries and lots of financial data, then you are who we are targeting (this is not an administration position).
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert mySQL development experience.
- Comfortable with complex queries.
- Strong data analysis experience.
- Comfortably can interact and work along internal clients.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the applications and business use internally.
- Working with financial data is a PLUS!
What You Will Be Doing
You will be joining a team that is bringing the final phases of a large/high visibility internal project to completion over the next 12 months.
- 100% mySQL related development
- 75% Development
- 25% Team Collaboration/Interaction
This is an on-site contract to hire opportunity that is perfect for the job seeker that would ultimately like to convert over to an employee with one of the world most recognized media and content brands!
- Position offers benefits during contract phase!