Product Manager with an AI or Machine Learning Focus
A leader the FinTech space is looking to add a Product Manager with a focus in Machine Learner or AI to add to their ranks. With clients across the world, this SaaS based organization is currently working with large amounts of financial and personal data to help streamline a number of key processes within an organization. The next step in their evolution is to continue to innovate, specifically with Machine Learning and AI. This is a position of growth and with the ability to create an entire AI environment.
With the beginning of the shift to AI and Machine Learning, this organization is looking for a “Product Manager” with experience dealing with these skills. This role will play a large part in the development of the AI environment, so having the ability to communicate, in detail, the finer points and work closely with development group and the stake holders to not only envision the environment but also help solidify the next steps in the process.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with designing and delivering algorithmic, model-driven machine learning solutions
- Ability to work with development group as well as non-technical stake holders
- Lead implementation of Machine Learning into the current product line and new products
- Ability to understand complex problems and deliver solutions in a timely manner
- Leverage Machine Algorithms techniques to help identify anomalies in the use case output
- Strong passion for AI and desire to teach others in a constructive way
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior Product Management experience in a product environment
- Education in Mathematics and/or AI
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Strong desire to build environments from scratch
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Machine Learning
- 20% Product Management
- 20% dealing with technical and non-technical stake holders
- 20% meeting with development team to understanding best cause of direction
- 60% designing and implementation of Machine Learning an AI solutions
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Excellent medical coverage
- Bonus plan
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.