Full Time Full Stack Python Engineer
I’m working with a cutting-edge startup in downtown Chicago that is currently building out its Python development team. They are creating a whole new SaaS platform that is changing fintech. They’re also currently building out their dev team, so it’s a great time for you to come in and really take some ownership as the team expands.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of Python Development experience
- Familiarity with AWS
- Variety of Databases (SQL, NoSQL, Redis)
- CI/CD Familiarity
Desired Skills & Experience
- Python Frameworks (Flask, Jinga 2)
- Java exposure
- Bash/C++/PHP development/scripting experience
- 2+ years of professional development experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Back End Development
- 30% Front End Development
- 10% CI/CD
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.