Technical Product Manager for Health and Wellness Company
A health and wellness company in downtown Manhattan is looking for a Technical Product Manager to join their talented team. As a consumer-driven company, they are looking for someone who has worked on B2C applications. This is a heavily technical role, so prior experience as a developer is highly desired. A solid understanding of APIs is a must.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of technical experience
- 2+ years as a Product Manager
- B2C experience
- Understanding of APIs, including RESTful API
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience as a developer
- Passion for the health and wellness industry
What You Will Be Doing
You will be working with an incredibly talented team and working on products that reach millions of consumers.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching
- Learn and develop new technical skills
- Stock option and annual bonuses
- Gym membership discount
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.