A growing medical device company in River North is looking for a talented embedded engineer to join their team. This company is innovating prosthetic technology and revolutionizing the industry. They have a small knit, passionate team, and are looking to grow. The qualified engineer will have experience in the medical sector as this role will be both hands-on with development as well as working with clients and regulatory information. Because of this, the qualified engineer will need extremely strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of C and C++ development experience
- Experience with ARM development
- Wireless protocol experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong interpersonal and client relation experience
- Bachelor’s in a technical field
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% C and C++ development
- 20% ARM development
- 10% Wireless development
- 50% Hands On
- 25% Client Collaboration
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: $80,000 to $120,000 per year, depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Options
- Competitive PTO
- Relaxed, startup environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.