A well-funded medical software startup in downtown Toronto is seeking a senior level React developer to join their team. This company has already secured their series A funding and is in rapid growth mode so they need to bring on a few developers ASAP. With over 100,000 patients using this software worldwide this role with give you the chance to work on very highly scalable and rapidly growing platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- Advanced experience working with React and Redux
- Great Communication Skills
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any other related fields
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails
- Prior experience working in a SaaS or startup environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Front end development with React and Redux
- 10% Back end development with Ruby on Rails
- 80% Hands On Development
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Collaborative startup environment
- Stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.