Front End (Polymer) Developer - 100% Remote
Experience with or a good understanding of architecture is a must have. The ideal candidate will have experience using Polymer, but proficiency with Angular/React/Vue will also be considered. This is an awesome opportunity that provides great amounts of autonomy. Best of all, this position is 100% remote!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience building binding for frameworks (Polymer preferred, Angular, React, Vue)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related program
- Experience optimizing front end performance and browser APIs
- Backend development with Node.JS and/or J2EE stack
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Frontend (Polymer)
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months, Conversion to Permanent
- 100% Remote
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.