Senior Front-End Web Developer-Angular/ Typescript
The nation’s premier provider of software for advertising and promotional products is looking for a senior front-end web developer with prior experience using Angular 2+, TypeScript, SASS and HTML5.
We build complex business applications and seek someone well-versed in web service communications, building re-usable components, and writing strongly-typed code.
The ideal candidate will exhibit attention to detail in transforming designs and technical requirements into user-friendly web applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience developing within a .NET environment
- Experience with Angular 2+ and Typescript
- Experience with C#
- Proficient understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Integrating with RESTful web services
Desired Skills & Experienced5+
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years of experience
- Finance Industry experience a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Front End
- 20% Back End
- 85% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135,000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Generous Paid Vacation Time
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.