Senior Software Developer
A custom software solutions consulting firm is looking for experienced Java developers to add to their dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will have strong Java experience and Java framework experience on both frontend and backend frameworks. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects with great team members, which will allow you to pick-up and learn new technologies, gain experience in new frameworks, and work in a very collaborative team environment.
If you are experienced in Java development and have an eagerness to continue to grow your career, then we want to hear from you.
If this opportunity interests you, do not hesitate to apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- Experience building applications from scratch
- Comfortable switching from project to project with different technologies
- Good communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Architecture exposure and/or experience
- Experience in consulting companies
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java based frameworks
- 60% Hands on
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- 4 weeks of vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.