Senior DevOps Engineer
A leading digital financial services company offers financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. This company has an innovative approach and a relentless focus on its customers. They are one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing wealth management and brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
They are seeking a DevOps manager to be responsible for software configuration management, deployment and support of web and mobile applications on Amazon Web Services across the company's development, QA, and production environments. Other duties include release automation, deployment scripting, monitoring systems, identifying and resolving operational/release issues through co-ordination. If you are interested in finance and are have strong DevOps experience, feel free to apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
- Certification in (Azure, AWS, Linux, DevOps)
- 2+ years experience in a DevOps role in a cloud based environment (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- 2+ years working experience with strong scripting and automation skills
- Experience with Hashicorp tools (Terraform, Nomad)
- Experience with containerization (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience with configuration management (Chef/Puppet/Ansible)
- CI Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, TFS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to write complex test scripts that are portable, re-usable, and maintainable
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, and organized
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Scripting (Bash, Python, Powershell)
- 40% Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.