High end technology consulting firm in Washington, DC is seeking a Java/AngularJS developer. They specialize in large scale, hard to solve software development and computer science issues.
The candidate along with a team of developers will work on projects at an assigned client site. Some responsibilities include working the full product life cycle of multiple applications, front end angular feature development, develop Java backend features in Hibernate/PostgreSQL environment, as well as various other tasks. The candidate should also have experience developing web applications in a popular framework such as GWT, Spring MVC, or JSF.
If you want to start working in a constantly evolving, fast paced company, send your resume! Only US citizens and Green card holders may apply at this time.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
· 3+ years Java software development experience
· Minimum 1 year Angular.JS software development
· Experience working with the full software lifecycle
· SQL, Hibernate, SpringMVC
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· AWS is a plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Back-End development
- 40% Sever-side Engineering
- Develop new features of core platform
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings
- Collaborate with team members and steak holders on new product initiatives
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150k plus bonus
- Full Medical benefits
- 401(k) with match
- 2 + weeks PTO
- Collaborative team based environment