Senior Front End React Developer
A marketing software company in the heart of Toronto is looking to add a few senior front end React developers to join their growing team. This company goes beyond your traditional marketing software and utilizes an artificial intelligence platform to truly understand how users spend their time online. From a technical aspect you will be working heavily with React and Redux but any experience working with Ruby on Rails or Node is a huge plus. This company is growing and has received multiple round of funding so you can enjoy a startup environment with room for growth and also enjoy a stable environment. If you are someone that wants to join a growing company and work on the latest technology then apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of experience working with React and Redux
- Great Communication Skills
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any other related fields
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with Node or Ruby on Rails
- Prior experience working in a SaaS or startup environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Front end development
- 10% Back end development
- 85% Hands On Development
- 10% Team Collaboration
- 5% Mentorship to junior staff
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Collaborative startup environment
- Team outings
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.