Ruby on Rails Developer
A rising startup located in the Chicago area is looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to join their growing team. This innovative tech company is leading in marketing software for companies of all sizes to build and sustain customer relationships.
Hit the ground running and really take ownership of their projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience with Ruby on Rails development
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development
- Experience with RESTful API’s
- Experience working on a PostgreSQL database
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working in a continuous integration environment
- A computer science degree is a plus.
- Looking to grow with a startup, and take a hands-on leadership approach
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Ruby on Rails
- 50% JavScript
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $64/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.