Lead Android Engineer
Located in downtown Toronto, one of our Health Technology startups wrapped up a healthy round of series A funding. With a SaaS based product focusing on Machine Vision and Learning, this company is looking to on-board a hands-on Lead Android Engineer.
The ideal candidate will come into the office, hit the ground running and work on the image processing application from scratch.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years professionally with Android development
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Java
- Experience with Android Studio or Eclipse
- Built a large Android application from scratch
- Previous experience in an agile environment
- Bachelors of Computer Science and/or Mathematics preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Android
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Mentorship
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.