Release Engineer (6-month contract to hire)
A legal company located in Glendale is hiring a Release Engineer with development to help implement CI/CD and DevOps methodologies to their environment, build out cloud infrastructure and help build out a team.
An ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of Linux and Windows systems administration in a C#/.Net and/or Java development environment. They're using Jenkins and AWS and want someone with experience working with continuous integration and automating releases in .Net, Java and mobile environments.
Required Skills & Experience
- High level scripting or development experience with Python, PHP, Java, C#/.Net etc. in addition to BASH
- Experience with Linux and Windows systems engineering
- Experience with AWS/Azure or other cloud environments
- Strong experience with Jenkins in multiple development environments
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Docker or other containers
- Experience implementing configuration management tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Terraform
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Linux server engineering and automation
- 40% Windows server engineering and automation
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months contract to Hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.