Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS)
A well-established marketing/advertising company in Glendale using cutting edge technology is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to build out and manage their cloud-based infrastructure. A successful candidate will spearhead the implementation of new technologies into their environment and take charge of supporting a demanding client’s dev team. People will see your passion for automation as you do away with repetitive tasks and assist with the automation of build-outs.
Strong Linux engineering skills, solid scripting, experience with implementations, and in-depth knowledge of AWS technologies are necessary for this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Linux background
- Significant experience with implementations
- Cloud Technology -AWS- Fully versed (EC2, S3,Route53, Cloudformation, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB, ECS, VPC, IAM, RDS, CloudWatch ect..)
- Scripting (Python, Bash, Ruby)
- Configuration Management ( Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Containerization experience with Docker
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication, client facing experience
- Implemented CI/CD system
- Implemented configuration management system
- 70% Red Hat Linux
- 30% Windows Server 2010
- 75% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 15% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.