BI Developer (Business Intelligence, ETL, SQL, T-SQL, SSRS)
Our client is a well-known university in Orange County. They are looking to hire someone full time that will has experience with SQL Server and understands either financial or healthcare systems. They are looking for someone that has Data Warehousing experience, strong English verbal communication skills, SSRS, SSIS, ETL and has ability to trouble shoot within a data environment. They are looking to pay up to 110k for a well-qualified candidate.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 Years’ experience with SQL Server
- 5 years’ experience with Data Warehousing
- Experience with SSIS and SSRS
- Ability to troubleshoot in a data environment
- Strong knowledge of t-SQL
- Experience using ETL
- Business Intelligence knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of Data Modeling
- Experience with Talend
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience with Financial or Medical/Health industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Data Warehousing
- 50% Reporting (Tableau, Talend, Power BI, SSRS)
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.