Senior Systems Engineer - DevOps
Are you a hands-on Linux Systems or DevOps Engineer looking for your next big move? If so, this expanding team and enterprise organization is looking for someone like you! They only hire sharp/intelligent/smart engineers - if that’s not you the maybe this isn’t the best place for you. This a long-term contract to hire role with great benefits, located in the Greater Los Angeles Area with an hourly rate up to $80/hour.
You’ll get to working on automating the entire cloud infrastructure deployment process of some of the worlds most groundbreaking entertainment projects! Join a company looking for a DevOps/Linux Systems Admin that will take part in the full deployment and support of security software, high availability network systems, and innovative products. This is a dynamic and high availability environment serving large scale companies across the globe!
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2+ year of hands on experience as a Linux Admin/Engineer maintaining a web based infrastructure.
- Strong scripting abilities with languages such as Python, Ruby, PHP, Perl, Bash, etc.
- Experience with Configuration Management/Containerization tools (Puppet, Chef, Docker, Ansible, Saltstack Etc.)
- VMware or other virtualization platform experience
- Experience with AWS and other Cloud Technologies are a huge plus (GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with High-availability web production with Apache, Nginx, Tomcat , etc.
- Broad networking experience and network monitoring (Nagios, Cacti, SolarWinds, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
- 45% DevOps
- 30% Git, Bamboo, Jira or TFS, Apache and IIS
- 25% Windows 08, 12
- Competitive Pay: Up to $127.50/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.