Site Reliability Engineer
A globally recognized entertainment company with an office in Playa Vista is hiring a Site Reliability Engineer to the team! They are specifically looking for someone with strong experience in an enterprise Linux server environment - specifically using AWS, Ansible/Salt, Jenkins/Bamboo and scripting heavily with Python.
This is a 12-month contract position which can be extended or converted to a permanent hire and the client is prepared to pay up to $118/hr for the right candidate.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in an enterprise infrastructure
- Experience scripting with Python to automate tasks
- Experience using Ansible (or other CM tool) to automate server configuration/deployments
- Experience maintaining and scaling AWS environments - any experience with Cloudformation, Lambda is a plus
- Expeirence with CI/CD using Jenkins, Bamboo
Desired Skills & Experience
- Docker/Vagrant is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% reactionary
- 30% new projects
- 20% architecture/design
- Competitive Pay: Up to $118/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.